Are you looking for a new work opportunity, we are looking for you! Come find out more about White House Custom Colour in Eagan, MN. At WHCC, you will hand craft beautiful images into lifelong keepsakes for our customers. No experience necessary, paid training provided.
You could be a part of:
- Handcrafting products from the finest professional materials. Photographers, artists, and designers worldwide trust WHCC to fulfill their creative vision in a tangible and lasting way.
- We take pride in our responsible practices to protect the environment through the use of recycled paper and smart shipping. Our lab is equipped with over 17,000 square feet of solar panels, we are saving enough energy to power 25 homes.
- We give back to our communities by supporting and fostering photographic charities.
OK, But what will you actually be doing all day?
We have several work areas and we try to match people based on available schedule, skill, and desire. You could be:
- Printing or inspecting photos and cards
- Making wooden frames, bases and gift boxes
- Hand crafting photo albums, books, gallery pictures and other beautiful images.
- Shipping the finished products to our customers
- Most product you will be lifting weighs under 20 pounds
But what is the work schedule?
- We have several work schedules, Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal.
- We also have three shifts to choose from.
- We will do our best to find a good match with you.
It gets even better:
- Seasonal Bonus is available.
- Casual work environment, wear comfortable clothes.
- Once trained in, listen to headphones with access to free WiFi.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
- Full Time Staff receive free Long Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus (bring your friends!)
- Work in a clean, comfortable and climate controlled facility.
Pay Rate: $12 an hour. Staff working overnight hours receive an extra $1 an hour.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- Are at least 16 years old
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Can communicate in basic english.
- Can work overtime during our busiest season of the year, Fall!!! Yes, that means OT Pay!
- Like to get your steps in for the day, staff move about work stations and stand continuously
If you want to learn more about these opportunities, please apply or give us a call 651-646-8263 X 175
Employment is conditional upon criminal background check and drug screen.