White House Custom Colour is currently looking for a Video Production Specialist for our Eagan, MN location. As a Video Production Specialist you will be part of a new initiative with our organization that promotes innovation and creativity. In this fast paced environment, you will help create educational videos for creatives both in a studio and on location. Your ability to produce professional media productions from start to finish will be instrumental to your success.
Additional Essential Functions include:
- Work in Pre & Post-production environments including equipment set up and operation including lighting, cameras, mics, mixers, cables, etc.
- Research and evaluate new products and technologies to benefit productions goals and ideas.
- Setup and operate video and audio equipment such as cameras, sound mixers, video switchers, and lighting for media production.
- Edit video both for final product and marketing purposes.
- Archive and index digital media assets and maintain digital media library.
- Travel and flexibility with schedule is a must.
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in digital media, film, broadcasting, or other media-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years or more in a professional video environment.
- Proficiency with editing and software including Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Avid Pro Tools.
- Proven abilities planning and coordinating video production shoots including set design, lighting, shot angles, camera setup and talent direction.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and able to solve problems and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under deadline pressures.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with management and co-workers.
To Apply, please check us out at www.whcc.com apply, please provide:
- A link to your reel and examples of your work.
- Your resume.
WHCC is an equal opportunity employer.