Do you want to be part of great team, do you have professional experience in Facilities Management, we are looking for you! Come find out more about White House Custom Colour located in Eagan, MN. We have recently added a facility to our Eagan Campus and we are looking for an experienced Facility Manager to oversee the brand-new building as well as our Headquarters. Come grow your career with our team, work with the nicest group of people around and see the wonderful benefits offered.
You can apply directly at www.whcc.com/careers or if you want to learn more about these opportunities, please give us a call 651-646-8263 X139.
At WHCC you could be a part of a team:
- Handcrafting products from the finest professional materials. Photographers, artists, and designers worldwide trust WHCC to fulfill their creative vision in a tangible and lasting way.
- We take pride in our responsible practices to protect the environment through the use of recycled paper and smart shipping. Our lab is equipped with over 17,000 square feet of solar panels, we are saving enough energy to power 25 homes.
- We give back to our communities by supporting and fostering photographic charities.
OK, but what will you actually be doing all day as a Facilities Manager?
You will be supporting our team by:
- Ensuring that the needs of the organization, staff and clients are met by providing properly working, safe and cost-effective solutions.
- Implement a proactive and immediate maintenance PM program for all facilities.
- Understand and actively prioritize needs across our 24/7 operation.
- Manage facilities Safety, DOT, and Environmental Programs in order to ensure employee safety meets the needs of the organization and comply with state and federal regulations.
- Prepare, submit and track facility budget.
- Manage supplier and vendor contracts for services, including mechanical, electrical and plumbing, safety, janitorial service.
- Oversee facility security as well as management of the security system.
- Manage janitorial team for all facilities.
- Comprehensive reporting required on issues, down time due to facilities and other variables.
But what is the culture and atmosphere like at WHCC?
- Casual friendly work atmosphere that places respect and teamwork as an essential part of the job.
- Our family-run business is comprised of photographers, color specialists, printing engineers, an innovation group, and key management that have been with us since the beginning. Our team is the reason behind our success.
It gets even better:
- Work with a great team that promote a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Casual work environment, wear comfortable clothes.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month with access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Full Time Staff receive free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus (bring your friends!)
- Work in a clean, casual, comfortable and climate-controlled facility.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- 2-5 years of experience in facilities project management or facilities management.
- 1-year budgeting experience related to projects and facility operations and maintenance.
- Be well organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while controlling cost.
- Experience managing in a 24/7 environment helpful.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Able to lead by example.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel important.
Employment is conditional upon background check and drug screen.