Are you looking for a new leadership opportunity, we are looking for you! Come find out more about White House Custom Colour in Eagan, MN. At WHCC, as a Production Manager you will lead a team that hand crafts beautiful images into lifelong keepsakes for our customers. Come be part of a great team and grow your career with us. Come work with the nicest group of people around and see the wonderful benefits offered.
You can apply directly at www.whcc.com/careers or if you want to learn more about these opportunities, please give us a call 651-646-8263 X139.
You could be a part of:
- Handcrafting products from the finest professional materials. Photographers, artists, and designers worldwide trust WHCC to fulfill their creative vision in a tangible and lasting way.
- We take pride in our responsible practices to protect the environment through the use of recycled paper and smart shipping. Our lab is equipped with over 17,000 square feet of solar panels, we are saving enough energy to power 25 homes.
- We give back to our communities by supporting and fostering photographic charities.
OK, but what will you actually be doing all day?
We have several leadership opportunities within different levels of the organization. Your past education and work experience could help us grow our team as well as provide you with new opportunities for success.
You will lead teams to:
- Print or inspect photos, press products as well as fine art images.
- Create wooden frames, picture art and gift boxes.
- Hand craft photo albums, books, gallery pictures and other beautiful images.
- Package and ensure timely shipment of finished products to our customers.
- Train and lead teams to increase safe, efficient and effective workflow.
It gets even better:
- Work with a great team that promotes a culture of collaboration and recognition for a job well done.
- Casual work environment, wear comfortable clothes.
- Catered in Staff Lunch once a month with access to free snacks and gourmet coffee daily.
- Staff Discount on WHCC products.
- Full Time Staff receive a benefit package that includes:
- Free Long-Term Disability and free Life Insurance.
- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Match, Holiday Pay.
- Staff Referral Bonus (bring your friends!)
- Work in a modern, well lit, clean, comfortable and climate-controlled facility.
- Seasonal Bonus is available.
We want you to be part of our team if you:
- Enjoy working and being part of a great team that creates lifelong keepsakes.
- Has proven leadership experience with a track record of success.
- Coaches and builds teams through effective communication and positive reinforcement.
- Create, grow, and communicate business plans that will lead us to continued success.
- Enjoys working with multiple projects at once and understands how to prioritize.
If you want to learn more about these opportunities, please apply or give us a call 651-646-8263 X139.
Employment is conditional upon background check and drug screen.